A fun one-day event for students to come together and work on coding projects.
Round Rock ISD and CodeWizardsHQ are partnering to bring the first ever Hackathon to our students. It’s a fun one-day event for RRISD middle and high school students to come together and work on coding projects that solve real world problems of our community.
What is it?
- Collaborative Coding Experience
- Exposure to real-world coding
- Learn from local industry mentors
- Open to all levels of coding experience
- First come, first serve. 100 Seats available
- Code as a team to solve real world problems
For middle and high school students of all Round Rock ISD schools. Due to space limitations, we aren’t able to accommodate non-district students.
How to enter
Registration is now closed as we have reached maximum capacity.
Hackathon Judge Team
Projects will be judged by criteria set by the Hackathon Team.